Sarah’s education includes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Lakehead University (April 2022)
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Kinesiology, Lakehead University
- Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology, Lakehead University
Sarah’s post-graduate professional developments includes:
- Bioflex Laser Therapy
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Athletic Taping
- RockTape Basic and Advanced Fascial Movement Taping
- RockTape Rock Pods and Rock Floss
- TB12 Performance and Recovery (general and figure skater specific)
- Portable Neuromodulation Simulator
- IKN Performance in Progress
Sarah’s passion for movement started at a young age as a competitive figure skater. She completed her golds in dance, interpretive, and skills and competed as a synchronized skater at the national level. After graduating from university, Sarah followed her passion and became a professional figure skater with an entertainment company, training competitive figure skaters from around the world. The attention to detail and knowledge of movement and injury has become a quality in her treatment techniques as a Kinesiologist.
While completing her Graduate Diploma, Sarah discovered her passion for working with individuals who had sustained neurological or orthopedic conditions. Sarah continues to further her education to ensure she can provide the best quality of care and treatment options.
Sarah is in good standing with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario and is a member of the Canadian Kinesiologists Alliance and Ontario Kinesiology Association.
Your Health Starts Here
Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON