The Schroth Method uses exercise to prevent spinal curve progression, improve posture and correct imbalances for patients of all ages with scoliosis, regardless of stage of scoliosis (including post-surgery).
Wake up different.
Rehabilitation also aims to reduce pain and build strength and endurance for daily activities through a home exercise program.
What are the benefits of the Schroth Method?
- Reduced scoliosis-related pain
- Stopping curve progression
- Restoring normal spinal position
- Increasing Lung Capacity
What does the Schroth Method of Scoliosis Treatment consist of?
- Positioning of the pelvis
- Individually prescribed stretching, strengthening and rotational breathing techniques to elongate and derotate the spine
- A home exercise program tailored to your specific presentation
- When applicable, communicate with your medical team
To learn more about Scoliosis Rehabilitation at Neurocore, please feel free to contact us.
Your Health Starts Here
Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sun: Private Pilates & Classes Only
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON