Rehana’s education includes:
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, McMaster University
Rehana’s post-graduate professional development includes:
- Pelvic Health Rehabilitation for Male and Female Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, Pregnancy, and Oncology
- IBITA Basic Bobath Certified therapist for treatment of adults with neurological conditions
- Manual Therapy Level 3 Lower Extremity
- The Shoulder Complex – Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute Training
- Bioflex Laser Training
- MyndMove Functional Electrical Stimulation for Upper Extremity Dysfunction Post Neurological Injury
During her career, Rehana has taken a keen interest in being involved in neurological, orthopaedic and pelvic floor rehabilitation. She aims to foster a holistic treatment approach, building on her client’s strengths and motivations to support their overall quality of life. Rehana pushes the boundaries of traditional rehabilitation by using complimentary therapeutic approaches and has had the opportunity to guest lecture on Complimentary Therapies in Neurological Rehabilitation at the University of Toronto, Durham College and Humber College. In addition, Rehana has a passion for creating awareness of positive pelvic health with an aim to create a safe and open environment to discuss pelvic health concerns, stigma and social constructs.
She is also an instructor and volunteer at Wheel Dance; a program providing wheelchair ballroom and latin dance opportunities to individuals with ambulatory limitations.
Rehana is a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to Health Care
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and innovative care.
Or call — 905.886.2673
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sun: By appointment
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON