Jordan’s education includes:
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, McGill University
- Honours Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology, McMaster University
Jordan’s post-graduate professional development includes:
- Introduction to the Bobath Concept: The Study of Human Movement
- MyndMove Functional Electrical Stimulation for Upper Extremity Dysfunction Post Neurological Injury
- Bioflex Laser Certification
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy Level 1
- Functional Capacity Evaluation for Assessment of Return to Work
Jordan’s interest in the neurological population began when he started as a Physiotherapy Volunteer at Neurocore. He quickly realized he had a natural affinity for working with individuals who sustained a neurological or orthopaedic condition, which motivated him to pursue a career in Physiotherapy.
Jordan is a seasoned athlete who has competed in soccer and track and field at the provincial level. He is also currently training as a Triathlete. Jordan competed in several Half Ironman Triathlons and aspires to compete in a Full Ironman Triathlon in the future.
Jordan’s love for sport undoubtedly pushes him to become a better therapist. Not only does he have a refined sense of movement and motor control, but Jordan also has firsthand experience with the impact of injuries on day-to-day activities. Through rehabilitation of his own injuries, Jordan has a richer perspective of what client’s face in their road to recovery.
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to Health Care
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and innovative care.
Or call — 905.886.2673