Physiotherapy is a regulated health profession committed to improving your ability to move with efficiency and restoring participation in the activities you love. Our Physiotherapists embrace a holistic approach while working with younger children to older adults. Physiotherapists help with injury recovery, management of a chronic condition or simply seeking guidance for exercise training and conditioning.
What can I expect from my Physiotherapy Session?
- A review of your health history, areas of concern and goals
- A thorough physical assessment incorporating outcome measures
- A personalized treatment plan which may provide:
- Pain relief
- Improvement of alignment & flexibility
Rangeof motion restoration
- Increasing strength
- Improving walking ability
- Regaining balance
- Planning a safe home exercise program
- Ongoing communication to ensure your treatment translates to
- With your authorization, connecting with your team member(s) outside of Neurocore to ensure partnership towards your goals
What do Physiotherapy treatments include?
- Treatment sessions will vary from one session to the next ensuring they incorporate a variety of techniques which may include:
- Hands-on manual therapy
- Preventative measures to reduce symptom aggravation
- Incorporation of our exercise equipment – before, during or after your treatments – See our equipment.
Exploration of your potential!
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and innovative care.
Or call — 905.886.2673
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am -5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sun: Upon Request
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON