Chiropractors mainly use hands-on techniques to provide accurate diagnosis, treatment and preventative care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system and joints. Chiropractic care strives to achieve pain relief by creating a sense of space and improved mobility in the body.
What can I expect from my first Chiropractic session?
- A review of your health history, areas of concern and goals
- Perform a physical assessment and establish a diagnosis
- Recommend a comprehensive treatment/management plan
- Hands-on manual therapy
- Mobilization of joints through different ranges
- Advice on therapies such as:
- Alignment at home/work
What are some of the conditions for which Chiropractic care can be beneficial?
- Sports Injuries
- Car accidents
- Work related injuries
- Chronic pain/discomfort
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Headaches, neck pain and whiplash
- Pain and restricted range of motion in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
What skills are unique to Chiropractors at Neurocore?
A common therapy that a Chiropractor uses is spinal manipulative therapy (SMT), which can comprise of a variety of adjustment techniques. Specific training in SMT allows Chiropractors to provide highly-skilled and precise adjustments to the vertebrae of the spine, or other peripheral joints, correcting joint motion to restore optimal movement and improve function.
At Neurocore, Dr. Mei utilizes spinal manipulative therapy when it is indicated and with your informed consent.
Your Health Starts Here
Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 3:00pm
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON