Chronic Pain Management
Persistent pain is complex and highly individual. Our approach to chronic pain management uses an interdisciplinary perspective and is based on current neuroscientific evidence.
Relief is here.
Our staff is experienced in treating a variety of chronic pain conditions, including:
- Neuropathic pain such as postherpatic neuralgia and cancer pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Spinal nerve injury
- Back pain
What does Chronic Pain Management consist of?
- An initial assessment including an interview and physical examination
- Education regarding the neuroscience of pain and the interplay between psychological, physiological and environmental components of the pain experience
- An individualized treatment plan that addresses the biological, psychological and social factors influencing your pain
- Examples of treatment strategies include exercise, hands-on treatment, guided meditation, mindfulness, and graded motor imagery
- Recommendations for self-management strategies
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and innovative care.
Or call — 905.886.2673
Come on In
Mon: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Tues: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wed: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Thu: 8:00am - 6:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 2:00pm
9140 Leslie Street, Unit 107
Richmond Hill, ON