Clinical Director of Concussion Management & Vestibular Rehabilitation
Certified Vestibular Therapist
Brain Injury Association of York Region Board Member
Sonia’s education includes:
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Health Sciences degree, Western University
Sonia’s post-graduate professional development includes:
- Advanced Vestibular Rehabilitation, Duke University School of Medicine
- Accessible and Medical Yoga Therapy
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- IBITA Basic Bobath Certified therapist for treatment of adults with neurological conditions
- Kinesio Taping
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
As Neurocore’s Clinical Director of Concussion Management and Vestibular Rehabilitation, Sonia’s expertise is applied when working with individuals who experience balance and dizziness related problems requiring Vestibular Rehabilitation. She provides comprehensive assessment, treatment and individualized specialized programs for individuals to manage and treat their Concussion and Post-Concussion symptoms. She is passionate about working with the neurological and orthopaedic population and supports clients of all ages and backgrounds to achieve their individualized rehabilitation goals.
She is a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and is a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association, Neurosciences Division. Sonia is also a member of the Vestibular Disorders Association advocating for individuals who are impacted by their dizziness.
Our Mission Is to Provide a Professional & Honest Approach to Health Care
Your Health Starts Here
Flexible appointments and innovative care.
Or call — 905.886.2673